Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends, but it can also be a great way to share your opinions on current events or share embarrassing stories from your past. Unfortunately, sometimes Facebook comments can get deleted by mistake, and you may not be able to retrieve them. In this article, we’ll show you how to recover deleted Facebook comments.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Comments
If you’ve deleted a Facebook comment, there are a few things you can do to try and get it back. First, you can try using the Facebook Comment Recovery tool. This tool will scan your account for any deleted comments and bring them back to your account. You can also contact Facebook customer service to see if they can help recover the comment.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Comments from a Computer
If you’ve ever deleted a Facebook comment and regretted it, you’re not alone. Even if your comment wasn’t particularly tactful or clever, deleting it can feel like a careless mistake. Luckily, there’s a way to recover deleted Facebook comments from a computer.
To recover deleted Facebook comments, first head over to the Facebook website and sign in. (If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one here.) Then click on the profile picture of the person who deleted the comment you want to retrieve, and select “See All.” From here, select the “Comments” tab on that person’s profile page.
Scroll down until you find the comment you want to retrieve, and click on it. (If the comment has been shared with others, it may be hidden behind a privacy setting.) On the right side of the screen, under “Details,” you’ll see a “Retrieve Comment” button. Click on that button to open a pop-up window that will allow you to copy the comment’s text into a text editor of your choice. (Note: If you don’t have access to the original commenter’s profile page, you can contact them directly via Facebook message or email and ask for
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Comments from a Mobile Device
If you’ve ever deleted a Facebook comment on your phone, there’s a good chance it’s gone for good. Luckily, you can often retrieve deleted comments by using a mobile device’s file manager. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the file manager on your phone and navigate to the Facebook app folder.
2. Find the comment you want to recover and tap on it.
3. On the next screen, select “copy.”
4. Go back to the blog article and paste the copied comment into the text box below.
5. Click on “publish” to save your update.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Comments from an iPad or iPhone
If you’ve ever deleted a Facebook comment on your iPad or iPhone, there’s a good chance that the comment is still cached on the device. Here’s how to recover it:
1) Open the Facebook app on your iPad or iPhone.
2) Look for a comment you want to recover and tap on it.
3) On the comment screen, scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Delete.”
4) Confirm that you want to delete the comment and then tap on “Delete.”
5) If the comment was removed from public view, it will be hidden from view in Step 6, but it will still be stored on your device.
6) Tap on “Facebook” at the top of the screen and then tap on “History.”
7) Scroll down until you see the comment that you deleted and tap on it.
8) The comment will appear in its original form with a red X above it.
What to do if you delete a Facebook comment
If you delete a Facebook comment, you may not be able to recover it. Deleting a comment doesn’t remove it from the conversation, it just removes it from your Facebook timeline. You can still see the comment on other people’s timelines, and you can re-share the comment if you want.
How to recover deleted comments on Facebook
If you’ve ever had to delete a comment on Facebook, you know that it’s not as easy as pressing the delete key. In fact, if you delete a comment before it appears on the public page of a Facebook user, that comment is gone for good. However, there is a way to recover deleted comments on Facebook, and it doesn’t involve filing a lawsuit. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the profile of the user whose comments you want to retrieve.
3. Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Page Settings.”
4. On the “Page Settings” page, under “Comments,” click on the link that says “Edit Comments…”
5. On the “Edit Comments…” page, find the comment that you want to retrieve and click on its name.
6. The comment will open in a new window, and all of its text will be visible. If you want to keep any part of the comment hidden, type some text in
You Can Read Also:
- How to Remove Someone from Facebook Group
- How to Remove Suggested People on Messenger
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Comments
- How to Get Notification When Someone is Online on Facebook
- How to Remove Email Address from Facebook
- How to See Who I am Following on Facebook
- How to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
- How to See Other Viewers on Facebook Story
- How to Remove Reels and Short Videos from Facebook
- How to Hide & Unhide Messages on Facebook Messenger
- How to Remove Contacts from Facebook Messenger
- Best Facebook Age Checker Tool 2022
- Can I See Who Downloaded My Facebook Photos
If you’ve ever deleted a Facebook comment and then had to go through the pain of finding it again, this guide is for you. In it, we’ll outline the steps you need to take in order to recover a deleted Facebook comment. We’ll also provide some tips on how to avoid accidentally deleting comments in the first place. Hopefully, this guide will help make recovering deleted comments as easy as possible.